iOS 7.0.3 jailbreak released today! Now you can jailbreak your device using a newly released tool called u7x. After jailbreaking your iOS 7 device you can use cydia to tweak it.
Compatible with iPhone 4 and later, iPod Touch (5th gen), iPad 2 and later, iPad Mini and later.
- An iPhone 4 and later, iPod Touch (5th gen), iPad 2 and later, iPad Mini and later.
- A computer running Windows, Mac OS X or Linux.
- iTunes installed if you are using windows.
- A USB sync cable.
- Internet Connection.
- Backup your device before jailbreaking it.
- Disable the passcode lock on your device.
- Download and extract tool from .zip file, then launch it and connect your device. (It will automatically detect your device.)
- Click on Unjail.
- After few seconds it will display a "Success" message. At this time you will see a new app called "Unjail", tap that and it will continue to jailbreak your device.
- Wait for the process to finish, and your device will reboot, showing the various messages.
- Your device will be unjailed after a reboot and you will see Cydia installed on your device.
This jailbreak is untethered, so there is no risk of rebooting your device.